Wishing you and your family a very Happy Navratri
As you bring home Maa Durga this Navratri may she bless you with abundant affluence. On this auspicious occasion of Navratri, start your journey towards future prosperity and secure life with DivyaAdvisor.com. It is said anytime during Navratri is best for investment, however many people find the best muhurat within a day to invest. This blog shall help those who believe in astrology and invest on good muhurats.
Most auspicious time to invest during Navratri 2014
You will find below the most auspicious time to invest during Navratri. Abhijit Muhurat is considered to be the best for investment. Abhijit means “Victorious” or “the One who cannot be defeated”. Let your investments be always victorious.
Wishing you best of wealth and investing.
Time mentioned in the table below is for Delhi-NCR region. You may want to consult your local astrologer or use popular web services to get exact time for your location. Please note that Abhijit Muhurat is not suitable on a Wednesday, hence an alternate muhurat is provided.
|Date||Day (Tithi)||Most Suitable time of the day|
|25-SEP-2014||Pratipada (Shailputri Puja)||11.48 AM TO 12.36 PM|
|26-SEP-2014||Dwitiya(Brahmacharini Puja)||11.47 AM TO 12.35 PM|
|27-SEP-2014||Tritiya (Chandraghanta Puja)||11.47 AM TO 12.35 PM|
|28-SEP-2014||Chaturthi(Kushmanda Puja)||11.47 AM TO 12.35 PM|
|29-SEP-2014||Panchami(Skandamata Puja)||11.47 AM TO 12.34 PM|
|30-SEP-2014||Shashthi(Katyayani Puja)||11.46 AM TO 12.34 PM|
|01-OCT-2014||Saptami(Kalaratri Puja)||3.09 PM to 6.05 PM|
|02-OCT-2014||Durga Ashtami (Mahagauri Puja)
Maha Navami (Sandhi Puja)
|11.46 AM TO 12.33 PM|
|03-OCT-2014||Navami continues…, Vijayadashami||11.46 AM TO 12.33 PM|
Click here to submit your contact details. We shall get in touch with you shortly.
DISCLAIMER: I am not an astrologer and this blog is posted for the benefit of my clients who believe in astrology.
Cardless Cash Withdrawal from ICICI Bank
ICICI bank today introduced cardless cash withdrawal facility. This is a very innovative feature that customers from ICICI bank can use to transfer money. Customers can also use this facility if they are not carrying the debit card but can access internet. Lets see how it works.
Who can avail Cardless Cash Withdrawal facility from ICICI Bank?
- The person initiating the transfer of money has to be an ICICI bank customer with internet banking facility with a valid mobile phone number registered with the bank.
- The person withdrawing the money just needs a mobile phone number. The beneficiary need not have any bank account, just the mobile phone number is required.
- It is important to note that the beneficiary can withdraw the money form only ICICI bank ATM.
How to initiate the transfer of money using the Cardless Cash Withdrawal from ICICI Bank?
- Login to your internet banking account
- Add a beneficiary with details like name, Address and mobile number
- Create a Cardless Cash Withdrawal transaction of the amount you wish to transfer to the beneficiary
- The account gets debited immediately with the amount and transaction fees of Rs. 25(insclusive of service tax)
How to withdraw the money using the Cardless Cash Withdrawal from ICICI Bank?
- Once transaction is successful using the internet banking both the person transferring the money and beneficiary get codes on their respective mobile phones.
- The person transferring the money gets a 4 digit code on the mobile phone. You have to pass on this code to the beneficiary to complete the transaction.
- The beneficiary gets a 6 digit code on his/her mobile number
- The codes will be valid until midnight, next day. If money is not withdrawn transaction will be cancelled and money will be credited back to the bank account of originator.
- Beneficiary has to visit any ICICI bank ATM and enter the following details to get the money
- Mobile number of the beneficiary
- The 4-digit code (as received by the sender)
- The 6-digit code (as received by the beneficiary)
- The amount to be withdrawn
- Beneficiary has just one chance to enter the details correctly. If there is any mismatch in the details entered by the beneficiary, the Cardless Cash Withdrawal transaction will be blocked forever and amount will be credited back to the ICICI bank account holder.
Is there a limit to amount of money that can be transferred using the Cardless Cash Withdrawal from ICICI Bank?
The maximum amount that can be transferred through this service is Rs. 10,000 per transaction and cannot exceed Rs. 25,000 per account in a day. Also, the maximum amount per recipient cannot exceed Rs. 25,000 in a month.
Photo by Ian Muttoo
Photo by hkarau
All you wanted to know about KBC scam
Last year in 2013 Saradha scam rocked the parliament. This year another Ponzi scheme known as the KBC scam has been raised by the BJP MP Mr. Kirit Somaiya during the zero hour on 17-July-2014. The allegation was that a company called KBC Multi Trade Pvt. Ltd. / KBC Club and Resort Pvt. Ltd has duped thousands of Crores from innocent investors and has fled the nation. This article is all information that I have been able to extract out of newspapers and television news. At the time of writing at least 7 people were arrested in the connection; however the main promoters have allegedly fled to Singapore. At the center of the scam was a company with an army of field agents (mostly investors themselves). Investors were lured with high returns and were often shown big corporate office and were introduced to few people who had received their first payment. Basically it had characteristics of a typical Ponzi scheme; still many educated people also fell in the trap.
Lesson for the common Man from KBC Scam
- Most important control your greed to get rich quick.
- Invest only in recognized schemes. Company should be well recognized to you. Do your homework well.
- Check your scheme at one of these places
- Schemes guaranteeing astronomical returns should always be seen with suspect.
- When in doubt do not invest.
- Understand the credentials of the agent first, if the agent offers you incentives on making more clients it is most likely another multi-level scheme that needs to be probed further.
- If a close family or friends comes to you with a similar scheme offer them help they may be victims themselves this is how MLM frauds work. You will be introduced in the fraud through a close person and you will think many times before filing a police complaint. A fear of getting a close family member getting arrested also prevents many police complaints.
- Last but not the least remember even recognized schemes can go bust hence be cautious and do some research on the background of the company and its financial strength.
What was the KBC Scheme?
Benefits for Investors
- Promise to double money before 3 years (30 month period)
- People were asked to invest Rs. 7,200/- or Rs. 17,200/- or Rs. 57,200/- or Rs. 86,000/- Assuring a three-times return in less than three years, reports suggest the pay back were through postdated cheque to make it look credible.
- Sample this offer:
- Invest Rs. 86,000/- now
- Get Rs. 86,000/- after six months
- Get Rs. 86,000/- after eighteen months
- Then finally get Rs. 86,000/- after thirty months. Thus giving huge three times returns in 30 months.
- Sounds like a major customer benefiting plan isn’t it? The read benefit was in the end the organizer of the scheme who fled with the deposits.
Benefits for Agents
- List of impressive benefits that can draw anyone to take up their agency
- 20-30% in commissions upfront for all money brought into the scheme.
- Make seven members and get a free trip to Mumbai
- Make 36 members and get a free trip to Goa
- Make 81 members and get additional Rs 5,000/- per month.
- Make 250 members and get additional Rs. 10,000/- per month.
- Make 12,500 members and get a bungalow worth Rs. 51 Lakhs as additional benefit.
- Make 25,500 members and get a cash prize of Rs. 1 Crore as additional benefit.
- The company also publically facilitated at least 100 agents who had got them deposits of more than Rs. 1 Crore.
About KBC Multitrade Pvt. Ltd / KBC Group of Companies
- Chief promoters of the company are Bhausaheb Chavan, Aarti Chavan and Bapu Chavan. All are believed to be hiding in Singapore.
- Bhausaheb Chavan a B.com graduate started off as a storekeeper in Nashik. He first lost some money in a multi level company but he realized the evil MLM empire he could himself build. He first founded a company called DBC multi-level marketing company pvt. Ltd. He had tasted success and this led to the establishment of KBC multi trade pvt. Ltd in year 2010.
- Money started pouring in as investors lapped in the offer. The company then diversified its business onto many other areas like hotel business, real estate and financial services. Other group companies formed were Dombivali Fx Rich Bullion Financial Services Pvt. Ltd., KBC Club and Resorts Pvt. Ltd., KBC Ploters Pvt. Ltd etc.
- Soon the company managed to lure thousands of investors across Maharashtra and other states.
- Aarti Chavan is wife of Bhausaheb Chavan allegedly only studies till class 3.
- Bapu Chavan is allegedly son of Bhausaheb Chavan
Recommended Books On Ponzi Schemes
Watch few Video News Report on the KBC Scam
All copyright for the videos rests with the respective news channel. For some strange reason I could not find any story on the topic on YouTube by popular English news channels.
Jai Maharashtra News (Marathi Language)
Photo by DanMadia
State-owned insurer seeking to tap a potential upturn in economy after presentation of budget on 10 July